Eco-Discovery Center, Aquarium, & Shipwreck Museum in one day?

tropical.dreams

I'm staying at Whitehead and Petronia this trip. Would it be possible to walk from the cottage and do the Eco Discovery Center, then walk and do the Aquarium and the Shipwreck Museum, and grab some conch fritters at the mobile cart at the end of Duval, and then catch the Old Town Trolley at the Aquarium and take it to Trolley Stop #2 at Margaret and Williams Streets to get off at Dante's and still have time to swim before they close the pool down?

I have no idea how long it would take to go through the Eco Discovery Center, Aquarium, and Shipwreck Museum. An hour? Two? (If I had to skip something, it would probably be the Aquarium, as we have two amazing aquariums within a 2 hour drive of where I live.) I just wonder if we'll have time to do those things if we're walking and waiting for the trolley.

We don't want to rush through the Eco Discovery Center/Aquarium/Shipwreck Museum, but it's the only day we can get to Dante's, and since we don't have a pool where we're staying, we really don't want to miss it!

Archived