Can't print documents

teaach

I finished my online checkin for my upcoming cruise. Everything was accepted and got the box that said check off the documents you want to print. Tried for over an hour, my pdf program was fine b/c I just used it this afternoon. Nothing would print, my pdf program had the files but was unable to print them. Called tech support at Carnival and the lady tried to help me print with pdf. No luck, so she emailed them to me and everything is fine. Anyone else experience this glitch? This is a new computer and printer since my last cruise so I don't know what the problem was, but I now have my documents. Whew!

A couple of times on one of my computers I've had printing issues with Adobe. When just hitting the print icon on the taskbar it just sits and does nothing. I end up having to go to file---print and then things work just fine. Each computer I have has a different version of Acrobat, so I just chalk it up to being an older version or not updated or something. At least I have a workaround.

Good luck!

Archived