Chef's Table Payment & Tipping Question

target32

I've been searching round the older threads to see about how the payment is done for the Chef's Table. My wife and I are booked on the Elation the first week of October for this. Just wasn't sure how the payment was collected.

Will it be added to our S&S cards, or do we pay directly to someone the night of the event?

Also, when we tip (and yes I know it's not mandatory) is that added to our S&S cards, if the overall payment is?

Or...

Can/do we tip the serving crew directly? Thank you in advance for any information.

I've been searching round the older threads to see about how the payment is done for the Chef's Table. My wife and I are booked on the Elation the first week of October for this. Just wasn't sure how the payment was collected.

Will it be added to our S&S cards, or do we pay directly to someone the night of the event?

Also, when we tip (and yes I know it's not mandatory) is that added to our S&S cards, if the overall payment is?

Or...

Can/do we tip the serving crew directly? Thank you in advance for any information.

They'll bring you a check to sign at the end of the meal. There's a line there to add the tip. It's all added to your Sail and Sign account.

I supposed you could tip directly, but it's not like they're all just standing around at the end of the meal--we had several servers throughout the evening and I'm sure I would have missed at least a couple of them if I'd tried to tip directly...

Archived