Epic and Breakaway Poll

luv2cruise53

Epic past pasengers booking Breakaway?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Epic past pasengers booking Breakaway?

• I sailed Epic and am booked on the Breakaway
    • I sailed Epic and will book on the Breakaway
    • I sailed Epic and will not book on the Breakaway
    • I have not yet sailed the Epic but am booked on Breakaway
    • I have not sailed on the Epic nor will I sail the Breakaway

I was wondering from my poll numbers, around 84% are psyched about the Breakaway, How many booked or about to book passengers have already sailed on the Epic. I am willing to bet the number will be pretty high. So curiousity got the better of me.:D

Kev:cool:

Your poll is confusing to me due to the title of "past Epic passengers." On this option: "I have not yet sailed the Epic but am booked on Breakaway", are you only asking people who have booked Epic and not yet sailed? Or do you want anyone who hasn't sailed Epic and yet has booked Breakaway?

Your poll is confusing to me due to the title of "past Epic passengers." On this option: "I have not yet sailed the Epic but am booked on Breakaway", are you only asking people who have booked Epic and not yet sailed? Or do you want anyone who hasn't sailed Epic and yet has booked Breakaway?

I wonder how I can edit that to avoid confusion...hmmm

Don't think I can....

I would choose that option, yet notwhitstanding cause I can't fix the poll I don't think:mad:

I want to book the Breakaway but need to experience the Epic before I committ.

I am sailing Epic in 70 days (October) and will make a decision then - the only fly in the ointment is I would like to do the transatlantic and then spend some time in NYC - needing only a one way ticket which I am finding difficult to source!! :cool:

After Epic, I will definitely sail on the Breakaway. My favorite features of Epic were the entertainment concepts and spa suites and Breakaway incorporates both. I'm just waiting to see what the intineraries will look like after the inaugural season. I'm not really anxious to do another Eastern Caribbean cruise.

After Epic, I will definitely sail on the Breakaway. My favorite features of Epic were the entertainment concepts and spa suites and Breakaway incorporates both. I'm just waiting to see what the intineraries will look like after the inaugural season. I'm not really anxious to do another Eastern Caribbean cruise.

I was on that same Epic Cruise. I had a blast, Really loved that ship and weather was perfect. Loved 2 days in Miami prior and 2 days after as well. Was cold in Miami pre cruise ....and damned expensive...LOL:D

your poll doesn't include the option "I have not sailed the Epic but will/plan on sailing Breakaway" which is the category I fall into.

I know, I goofed and it is kind of ambiguous. I do not know how to edit a poll, I will try to be more careful with this in the future. Sorry:o

Archived