Baltimore inner harbor restuarants

jsbellisle

A lot of it depends on what you want.

There is Philips and they opened a Bubba Joe Shrimp or whatever it is called haha.

The Light and Pratt street pavilions have numerous things in them, such as cheese cake factory.

There are a few places in Little Italy and Fells Point too.

A good, family friendly place in Fells Point (quick water taxi ride from the Harbor), if you are into mussels is Berthas. Its right on Broadway (the main drag in Fells), and has great mussels. I would skip the rest of the seafood (its just meh in my opinion), and pig out on 3 or 4 bowls for the family. PS: the dessert is great! I would avoid the Phillips (overrated), and the Pratt and Light Street pavilions (too tourist-trappy). If you want to stay on the Harbor side, Pratt Street Alehouse across from the convention center has great beer and good food at decent prices, as well as being quite relaxed, without the usual "bar crowd". Also, they have outdoor seating, which is reliably awesome. If you want something else, try Little Italy. There are dozens of restaurants there that cater to families, and have great Italian food. If you venture there, make sure to hit up Vaccaro's for cannoli, gelato, and cookies after! Enjoy Charm City!

Archived