Consecutive Cruises

M&M Hayden

I know RCL/Celebrity used to 'throw in" a hotel room if you were sailing on different ships that had a day between sailings (first sailing ended Saturday, next one left on Sunday, same or close port). It was arranged thru the Consecutive Cruise desk.

Does anyone know if they do that between the two lines?

We're looking at sailing LEGEND OF THE SEAS, which would arrive back in Port Everglades on a Friday and then sail out on a Saturday on CELEBRITY REFLECTION out of Miami.

We've only done consecutive cruises on the same ship.

Thanks

I know RCL/Celebrity used to 'throw in" a hotel room if you were sailing on different ships that had a day between sailings (first sailing ended Saturday, next one left on Sunday, same or close port). It was arranged thru the Consecutive Cruise desk.

We're looking at sailing LEGEND OF THE SEAS, which would arrive back in Port Everglades on a Friday and then sail out on a Saturday on CELEBRITY REFLECTION out of Miami.

Thanks

I would love to know if you have any success with this..we are doing consecutive cruises and have not been able to get them to even provide transportation between ports:mad:

Oh yes, I have spoken to to everyone up the line including the b2b dept! I wouldn't be so persistent with this minor item but it is the principle...if they will pay for hotel rooms for some, there should be something for transportation.

I have written a formal letter to Miami...no reply yet.

Thanks

They just did it for us between Celebrity and RCI. I am sure they will do it in reverse.

I would love to know if you have any success with this..we are doing consecutive cruises and have not been able to get them to even provide transportation between ports:mad:

They also provided transfers from the hotel. But, not to the hotel from the first cruise. It is still a good deal.

Our TA told us it was only on RCI B2B cruises...not a Royal and then Celebrity...while they are under the umbrella, they are really 3 separate companies (RCI, AZ and X)...

Your travel agent was misinformed. It took about an hour on the phonewith the B2B desk to accomplish this and most travel agents do not have the time. All RCI cruiselines do it for each other. I don't know if it made a difference but we are Diamond and Elite on the respective lines.

Oh yes, I have spoken to to everyone up the line including the b2b dept! I wouldn't be so persistent with this minor item but it is the principle...if they will pay for hotel rooms for some, there should be something for transportation.

I have written a formal letter to Miami...no reply yet.

Does Celebrity really have a B2B Dept or Consecutive Cruise Desk? If so, how would I contact them? I'm confused. :confused:

Does Celebrity really have a B2B Dept or Consecutive Cruise Desk? If so, how would I contact them? I'm confused. :confused:

My call was transferred to the "b2b" desk ..but who really knows:rolleyes: Both of my bookings are with Celebrity so there is no blurring of the lines. They tried to tell me that they (RCI) only provide hotel rooms when there is a one day layover for a b2b on the same ship..huh?? I will patiently wait for a reply from Miami.

Archived