What can I get jewelry Southren Caribbean

Where can I get jewelry in the southren Caribbean I am going on Jewel of the Seas to St maarten,Bassrerre St Kitts St Johns Antigua Castrie St Lucia and Brigttown Barbadoes i am look for earring and a wacth that are nice but not alot of money for mom
Just make sure you know what you are buying. Caribbean prices aren't always lower then the US or Europe.

Jewelry shopping in St. Marten has always been my favorite. There is a jewelers warehouse and you can get some pretty good buys there. I like Majesty Jewelers. They are not necessarily cheap, but they do have a beautiful inventory.

Gem:)

My wife bought a ring in Grand Cayman. The next day a small diamond fell out and was lost. When a jeweler looked at it (after returning home) he said "you bought this on a cruise". He pointed out the hollowed out back and the minimally skilled detail work.

On a cruise years later we asked to look at a necklace setting under magnification. They handed us a low quality jewelers eye piece. They do not want you to see why it is "such a good deal".

Be an educated consumer or accept the fact that you are buying a cruise souvenir that makes your wife happy.

Archived