HMC questions!

La Princesa

Can someone please tell me if the horse riding has a certain time? Do we pick the time on that excursion? and could other family that are not going to do the excursion still ride w/me and see me riding the horse? and could I take camera/video while riding? and also would the tour stop at the highest point to take pictures???? thanks

If you go to book it, the available times will come up. The one time I did it at HMC (have done it 4 times at Grand Turk - better excursion but costs more), we did the earliest.

Not sure if they'd allow non-participants to ride. Probably depends on how full your time slot is. It's a rather long walk, but it can be done. I've walked down that far on the beach in the morning and back to around cabana #8 (near the rest rooms).

Yes, take your camera. There was a ship photographer with our group, but I don't buy ship's photos. Another thing I prefer at GT - the guides will take your cameras and get photos of you both on the trail and water portions. In HMC, they want you, of course, to purchase their photos.

We didn't stop. The highest point isn't very high.

2117934510102755439S600x600Q85.jpg

2440782660102755439S600x600Q85.jpg

2518182010102755439S600x600Q85.jpg

Archived