Your favourite Cunard Fan blogs, resources and site??

Garybem

There are some great cruising and Cunard sites, of which the reviews and the forum on here are a good example. So are things like the Official We are Cunard site.

I am trying to build up a more comprehensive blog listing of fan sites about Cunard. I run a Cunard fan blog at called "All About Cunard" and about to launch a podcast. I have a listing of ones I have found, but love to hear of what other Cunard travellers have found, use or love to add to that and to blog more about.

Thanks!

Hi!

If you are the same chap who has the videos on YouTube (which I think you are...) I really enjoy your time and effort you put into the stuff you produce. I love watching the tours of your suites and all the other stuff you put on there.

Nice to see your (?) partner in front of the camera too, looks like he enjoys it.

EDIT: Just seen your post on the Cabin Plans thread, so yes, you are the same chap. Thank you for the videos.

Enjoyed having a flick through the blog you have, and will have a closer look later when I am home.

I always chuckle at your 2 basin fetish... :)

Warm Regards, and safe travels.

T5

Thanks for the kind comments about the videos I post, yes that is me.

Like you I find YouTube a great tool for checking out the ship and cabins.

Thanks for the tip on not being able to mention explicitly other sites! I had missed that one. Guess I will get my knuckles wrapped soon!

Archived