PB Question

Sandman44

Ive been reading all the reviews as well as to how quickly and eager you are to respond to them all. I can honestly say you are truly a good buisness man and must really enjoy what you do, so it seems. I have never met you but just by the way your always quick to respond and all the good things( often) that others have to say about you and your family. I feel like I know you "como familia." I'll be there on thursday June 16th I sure hope my wife and extended family would have the chance to meet the infamous MR TOM and family. Until then I wish you and your family all the best. I'm just curious what nationality are you?? MR Tom.

Our family of 7 will be in Cozumel 5/26. We are celebrating birthdays and a 20th anniversary. We will be renting jeeps for the day and was wondering what the price of gas is now? Here in St. Pete Fl. we have dropped to $2.12 a gallon!

NYCRUSADER...Why, thank you! :)

Hopefully I'll meet you, but it all depends on timing. My wife and I are expecting our 1st child at the end of October, so instead of taking our vacation at our usual time (Sept-Oct) we are going to NYC for 10 days sometime in June. It's gonna be our last vacation for a long while I'll bet!! :eek:

How's the weather in NYC in June? Not too hot yet? And where can I find a great Thai restaurant...Mrs. PBT's current fave! Thanx!

Ren Sea...Its at 6 pesos a litre times 4, roughly 24 pesos a gallon, so that works out to about ummmm....carry the 1....uhhh.....$2.12 a gallon!! :D

Well Congradulatons MR. going to be D.T.= Daddy Tom I wish you and the MRS all the best. AS far as the weather its been really nice lately in the high 70's/ 80's towards June it' usually goes around the upper eighties. But then again with the way the weather has been lately even the weather forecators guess most of the time. lol How does it go? "And today the weather will be the same as yesterday with a 50/50 chance of rain" lmao. Thai? sorry I really dont have an answer for that one being that I dont eat thai. Therefore I'm not about to suggest place without personal experience. Either way Mr Tom I wish you and yours the best God bless your soon to be.

Tom,

We have already decided to spend the day at your beach. My question is this, we arrive at eleven A.M. via Carnival and plan to make our way to PB ASAP. Will there still be chairs available at this time? We cruise at the end of Feb. I believe that Six ships will be in Cozumel that day.

Hi, How do you know which boats will be in port on the same day as you. we are from the UK and 1st time cruisers 23rd oct Get into Coz Tues 25th oct at 7am. Can we realistically be on paradise Beach by 9am soaking up the sun?? I keep pinching myself that we will actually be there in 6 months:D

You can see which ships will be in Cozumel on any given date through:

http://www.cruisecal.com/dnn/Default.aspx?tabid=30

On October 25 the Norwegian Sun and the Carnival Victory will be here. If you dock at 7am (and that might be 6am Cozumel time!) you can certainly be on the beach well before 9am. Bring sun block! Sounds like you're planning on many hours of soaking up rays!

:) Thanks for that Sally. Only 2 ships in port, thats a good thing I presume. We are on the Victory. The ship does not depart til midnight. What a day we will have. I wonder how hot it is in OCT. Obviously coming from the uk it woul be about 8C on a goo day.:cool:

NYCRUSADER...thank for the congrats and the weather info...looks like we'll be there in the middle of June! I'll surf the internet for some restaurant info...hasta la vista!

brickiemom...6 ships is a normal day in Cozumel, you won't have a problem finding chairs here...see ya next year!

EnglishRose05...Thanx for choosing us! Last Oct 25th it was 31 degrees Celsius here at the beach. Check out our weather (past, currenty and future!) here: http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/MMCZ/2004/10/25/DailyHistory.html

Archived