September 29/12 celebrity silhoutte

mookyboi

Hey, is anyone else going to be on this cruise? I understand PP has a group onboard. Would love to meet some guys to tour with or dine with. My partner and I are traveling. We are from Toronto, Canada.

• 1 month later...

HI guys. Think we met you last year on the Equinox along with Greg and Rae from San Fran. We are on this one as well. Dont know whats going to happen with the Egypt stop with the troubles but you will love Israel. Been there twice now and really enjoyed it. Dont know how many PP customers there will be but there still seems to be a fair number of spare rooms at the moment!

David and David

Celebrity Silhouette May 12

Celebrity Equinox April 12

Cunard Queen Mary 2 Jan 12

Celebrity Silhouette Sep 11

Celebrity Equinox Aug 11

Cunard Queen Elizabeth March 11

Celebrity Summit Jan 11x2

Celebrity Eclipse Sep 10

RC Adventure of the Seas June 10

Celebrity Equinox Sep 09

PO Ventura May 09

Ocean Village 2 Jan 09

There will be 8 of us from Florida on this cruise. We are not part of PP but are excited about our first cruise together as a group. I have been wondering more and more about Egypt as well. I am really looking forward to Israel. Does Celebrity have any Friends of Dorthy gatherings or other ways to meet others on the cruise.

Re FOD meetings: Celebrity do have them. Sometimes 7, sometimes 8. They try every time to have it at Molecular but it ends up being held at champagne bar anyway. Not advertised in daily paper but on billboard next to Customer Relations.

Seems to have calmed down a bit in Egypt so looks like we might be going there after all.

David

Hey David and David,

YES!! I remember you boys from Scotland.. It will be exciting to see you again. We fly out this Friday and are spending a week in Amsterdam then we fly to Rome on the 29th.

Looking fwd to our drinks at the martini bar.

Nice to meet the 8 from Florida as well... Its always a great time with the guys from FOD and PP.

As for Egypt, I don't know what to think, The Royal Caribbean thats sailing now didn"t go in! They went to Malta and Sicily. I don't care really, just be nice to be away and at sea.

I will be looking for you guys our first night David, hope to see you! We are in Aqua class, so we will be dining at Blu.

Mike

Archived