woo hoo got my tickets ( Celebration)

What a great feeling it is when your tickets are collected ,, now feel ready to go . We go on the 20th August stay first week then cruise second :D Never have been to Turkey so looking forward to it .

Mrs. C

What a great feeling it is when your tickets are collected ,, now feel ready to go . We go on the 20th August stay first week then cruise second :D Never have been to Turkey so looking forward to it .

Mrs. C

You will absolutely love Turkey, the hotels and service are 1st class honestly. I only discovered Turkey about 3 years ago, i wouldn't go for years after watching Midnight Express, i've been back twice a year since.

The all inclusive hotels leave Spain for dead, they usually have extensive gardens and grounds and not overlooked by any other buildings, most come with a private beach etc as well.

Don't take Beach towels, they give them out in all the hotels that i have stayed in.

The Turkish people are really nice as well, relax about it and enjoy.

You will absolutely love Turkey, the hotels and service are 1st class honestly. I only discovered Turkey about 3 years ago, i wouldn't go for years after watching Midnight Express, i've been back twice a year since.

The all inclusive hotels leave Spain for dead, they usually have extensive gardens and grounds and not overlooked by any other buildings, most come with a private beach etc as well.

Don't take Beach towels, they give them out in all the hotels that i have stayed in.

--------------------------------------------------

Agree with above many 5* AI'S to choose from

best for us Barut Lara (now expensive) proper AI just a big beach

best location Marmaris Imperial (adults only ) fantastic

think if you want good night entertainment stick with Thomson Cruises

Stevie

hope you will enjoy as much as we we did on 25 June :)

you will not meet any Trolls and will return and start booking another one :eek:

Stevie

Your right Stevie no trolls ,, their too busy writing on the forum :D Sure we will love it and looking forward to being onboard again .

Mrs.C

Sounds good Tony , so looking forward to Turkey now .Yes was not sure about beach towels but emailed the hotel and got a reply that they were new ones everyday at reception

Mrs.C

Archived