Bouquets

I thought I'd share my bouquet pics now that they are up on the site. I used Angel's Accents. I also ordered some other items and will share those pics and my review once I receive the final products.

The wedding colors are Crimson and Teal. My bouquet is Crimson, the BM is the cream one.(she is going to remove that Teal bow from mine.)

The BM's are wearing a Red convertible dress from http://www.henkaa.com

So, what do you think?

DSCN8511.jpg.b942296fad6fd1e4ab63d8190c987ca9.jpg

DSCN8518.jpg.ebcc496556a84c4aeb650e6ddd83a587.jpg

I thought I'd share my bouquet pics now that they are up on the site. I used Angel's Accents. I also ordered some other items and will share those pics and my review once I receive the final products.

The wedding colors are Crimson and Teal. My bouquet is Crimson, the BM is the cream one.(she is going to remove that Teal bow from mine.)

The BM's are wearing a Red convertible dress from www.henkaa.com

So, what do you think?

I was also looking at convertible dresses for the girls as well. I think I am going to order a swatch to see how the material looks. Looking forward to seeing how they turn out for your wedding. Nice flowers by the way!

So, what do you think?

Those are so pretty, love them. I wanted to get my flowers from angel accents but there was def not enough time since i only found out about these flowers form this board, awesome info from cruisers, :) so i was able to get mine from wedideas.com my MIL was going to make me a bouquet but we couldn't find any flowers anywhere, cuz for some stupid reason even though i live in FL, these stores have put away all of the spring flowers and summer and now they only have out fall and xmas. Oh yes I said xmas-ridic!

Those are so pretty, love them. I wanted to get my flowers from angel accents but there was def not enough time since i only found out about these flowers form this board, awesome info from cruisers, :) so i was able to get mine from wedideas.com my MIL was going to make me a bouquet but we couldn't find any flowers anywhere, cuz for some stupid reason even though i live in FL, these stores have put away all of the spring flowers and summer and now they only have out fall and xmas. Oh yes I said xmas-ridic!

LOL! I guess the crafters begin their search very early. How was your experience with Wedideas? She was on my list but for some reason I went with Angel after reading so many wonderful things. However, now that I have my flowers in hand, I can speak freely.

I found her a little difficult to work with. All that CYA she does with her 1001 policies and procedures is really annoying.

• 2 weeks later...
LOL! I guess the crafters begin their search very early. How was your experience with Wedideas? She was on my list but for some reason I went with Angel after reading so many wonderful things. However, now that I have my flowers in hand, I can speak freely.

I found her a little difficult to work with. All that CYA she does with her 1001 policies and procedures is really annoying.

I don't have mine yet, they are to be shipped on 9/10/12, but so far wedideas.com has been very good with their questions and customer svc. Her website looks good. We have a silk flower store next door but i didn't care for what they could do, they do mainly plants and table arrangements. So hopefully they will get here on time. I'll post the pics when they do. I only ordered 1 bouquet and a Boutineer, cuz thats all i need.

So, what do you think?

I just watched that henkaa.com video, that is really a neat idea.

I don't have mine yet, they are to be shipped on 9/10/12, but so far wedideas.com has been very good with their questions and customer svc. Her website looks good. We have a silk flower store next door but i didn't care for what they could do, they do mainly plants and table arrangements. So hopefully they will get here on time. I'll post the pics when they do. I only ordered 1 bouquet and a Boutineer, cuz thats all i need.

Is that in addition to what the ship provides? I can't wait to see you flowers. I liked what she had on her site, so I'm sure they will be beautiful.

Is that in addition to what the ship provides? I can't wait to see you flowers. I liked what she had on her site, so I'm sure they will be beautiful.

From what I read for a Vow Renewal which is what we are doing they only provide a boutineer and 1 long stem rose, I didn't mind the boutineer, but I wanted more than 1 rose, and I wanted to be able to keep my flowers so thats why I chose the silk flowers. I thought it would be nice to keep them in our room to remind of our first cruise and our 25th anniversary.

• 2 weeks later...
From what I read for a Vow Renewal which is what we are doing they only provide a boutineer and 1 long stem rose, I didn't mind the boutineer, but I wanted more than 1 rose, and I wanted to be able to keep my flowers so thats why I chose the silk flowers. I thought it would be nice to keep them in our room to remind of our first cruise and our 25th anniversary.

flower update; I had called wedideas.com and made some changes to the flower order, well in advance I was told they would make the changes, but then the flowers somehow got shipped before being altered. But she is in the process of re-doing them so now just waiting on them to get here.

I do have to say their company has been wonderful to work with since the beginning other than the shipping mixup. She has very good contact thru email and they do call you back right away. So far customer svc has been great. I can't wait to get my flowers I am so excited and i couldn't believe she could accommodate my changes in a short amount of time w/o charging me a rush fee. I would recommend them. wedideas.com

Archived