Hawaiian Cruise - West Coast to Honolulu

05mak05

We want to book a Hawaiian cruise on either Royal Caribbean or Princess. Apparently both lines have discontinued the one way runs from the West Coast to Honolulu and visa versa for 2006. We want to spend a week in Honolulu on one end or the other so the round trips don't suit us plus there are too many days at sea. I've called both Princess and RCI, we've tried to book this cruise onboard Celebrity & also RCI with the agents telling us they don't know whether this route is permanently discontinued or not. Does anyone out there have "inside" information to share with us?

Carnival's Spirit does Ensenada to Honolulu. We were looking at it ourselves. I know one date is 4/16/06.

I know you mention other cruise lines, but if you did a travel search, I'm sure you'd find that the cost was much less per day on Carnival. I did a comparison, and the per day, per person cost was about 50-150+ more on other lines! Even a 7-day cruise for 2 would be 700 more!

I myself cannot compare Carnival to the other lines, I'm only letting you know a ship that has what you want, Honolulu at one end. The savings will help with you land-based vacation!

Good luck

We cruised late last September on RCCL, Vancouver to Hawaii. Weather was great, crossing was calm. We were able to sit out on deck and enjoy the warm sun one day out of Vancouver. This was my favourite cruise (so far:D ). RCCL still hasn't released repo cruise schedule for 2006 - it is supposed to be soon, so to those of you who are interested, be patient.

Archived