Rear end of Triumph or Victory

derf5585

We have a balcony cabin on the Triumph for next Sat. the 21st. It's our first time 'in the rear'. Will let you know how it is and will try to get some pictures.

Sue

Celebration 96

Monarch of the Seas 98

Destiny 00

Fascination 01

Holiday 01

Monarch of the Seas 01

Adventure of the Seas 02

Norwegian Sky 02

Spirit 03

Destiny 03

Norwegian Sun 03

Glory 04

Victory 04

Legend 12/ 04

Triumph 5/05

Valor 11/05

We have a balcony cabin on the Triumph for next Sat. the 21st. It's our first time 'in the rear'. Will let you know how it is and will try to get some pictures.

Thanks. What deck are you on. We are on deck 6.

I had one of the wrap around balcony cabins on the back of the Triumph and it was amazing! I could see around to the balconies on the back and side of the ship and the balconies on the back were very good size and everyone looked to be enjoying them! The only problem is they are tiered so the people above you can see down onto your balcony. So, be careful of what you are doing out there ;) ! Being on the back of the ship is really neat because you can see a lot more than from the side of the ship. And you can watch the wake of the ship against the sunset. It's great - you will love it.

We just came back from the Victory, and our table in the dining room was right against the window in the back of the ship on the upper floor (deck 4 I believe). After experiencing the vibration from the engines, I wouldn't want a room back there! Just wondering if it gets better the higher you go? If not the constant vibration would drive me nuts.

We were in 6440 last year for a CTN. While the balcony was nice and big, it was not private and somehow I want to see where I'm going, not where I've been. JMHO. Of course, I would take ANY cabin to go on a cruise just about now! :o

If you check out the Valor webcam it is facing the stern of the Victory and 6440 is dead center!

We were in 6440 last year for a CTN. While the balcony was nice and big, it was not private and somehow I want to see where I'm going, not where I've been. JMHO. Of course, I would take ANY cabin to go on a cruise just about now! :o

If you check out the Valor webcam it is facing the stern of the Victory and 6440 is dead center!

We were in 8439 on the Victory last week and there were a lot of vibrations. You are correct about the lack of privacy on the aft balconies, especially when a second ship docks right behind you. We'll be booking side balconies from now on.

Sandy

Archived