Carnival Fantasy??

Neil693

Our first cruise ever was May 2004 on RCI Voyager of the Seas and our second cruise was last weekend on the Fantasy. I loved the Fantasy just as much as the Voyager, as did my husband. I do not have anything negative to say about our 3-night sailing, other than it was too short!!! If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask!

Pam

My family took our first ever cruise on Fantasy last month. We had the best time! :D We loved everything about the ship. The crew/service was fantastic, the food was excellent and the shows were a lot of fun. If you can afford it I recommend the cat 12 suite. Having a balcony added so much to our enjoyment.

You can find a lot of reviews in the Cruise Critic "Reviews" section of this web site. When you read the reviews keep in mind that a lot of the negative comments you will see are based on the fact that Fantasy is an older/smaller ship. Most of these people have been on some of the newer mega-ships so they are sometimes a little dissapointed. Believe me if this is your first cruise you will never notice! Also she had a major refurb in 2003 and looks like new now!

We had suich a great experience on Fantasy that we can't wait to cruise again! :p

Have a great trip!

Archived