Onboard bookings

Cunard Cruiser

Hi

I know that there was a thread a few months ago regarding the 5% onboard booking discount taken away. Is this still the case?

I called the CA office and a representative told me the 5% is available if you book at the Purser’s office. Which sounds wrong to me. Wouldn’t it be with the Travel and Tour office? Another rep told me that they offer shipboard discounts instead of 5% savings upfront. Has anyone booked for a future crossing/cruise while onboard?

Also, I still have no sail mail even though the World desk took my info.

Sea-Sea,

When we were aboard for the March 9 cruise I inquired about booking future cruises with the onboard tour office, there is no longer a discount instead however each cabin is offered $200 toward shipboard expenses.

I've also enrolled countless times for sail and still have not received a blessed thing. I email them back and the World Club tells me I'm signed up it's a fun little game we're playing, duck, duck Cunard, currently I'm it.

Cruiserking

We tried to book onboard for a future crossing while on the April 22 and 28th crossing through the Tour office. We were told we could get a 5 percent discount, but only on select crossings and couldn't add that to other discounts that may be offered off the ship. The woman we spoke to said we probably would do alot better booking on our own through Cunard.

I think that SAILMAIL is a figment of Cunard's PR department! I have signed up numerous times and have yet to receive a single e-mail from them! I have used the Cunard web-site to ask questions about the QM2, and no response has been sent!

What's a girl to do?!!!!

I recieve SailMail all the time! I think I signed up via that popup that comes up with a guy sitting on a rock with QE2 in the background. Also, I think you can sign up when you request brochures.

I have to sign up again, I have it on my old email account that I still have, but never use. You never know when a great deal will come along! :D

I think that SAILMAIL is a figment of Cunard's PR department! I have signed up numerous times and have yet to receive a single e-mail from them! I have used the Cunard web-site to ask questions about the QM2, and no response has been sent!

What's a girl to do?!!!!

CIAO!!! CIAOBELLA SAIL MAIL EXISTS !!!!RECENTLY RETURNED FROM AN 8 DAY QM2 CRUISE PURCHASED LOW LEVEL BALCONY AND RECIEVED A p-1 CAT. I WASNT PLANNING ON THIS TRIP UNTILL THEY MADE AN OFFER I COULDNT REFUSE..(APPROX 50 % DISCOUNT) CIAO!!! CIAOBELLA

Hello 2Moose - that's right, not much discount anymore, therefore

not much of an incentive to get one motivated onboard to book

a future trip. Looks like the grill accommodation ship-board credit

is not too bad though.

Bob.

Archived