Question for CC Members

CRUISE4JANE

This past year has been a very enjoyable one for me being on the Carnival CC board. I have noticed that many of you have sailed other cruiselines and have answered questions about them. Is that really allowed or do you have to go on the other cruiseline's board? I miss you guys and would love to stay on the Carnival board. I will have a lot of questions comparing Carnival to RCI. Don't want to overstep my bounds here. :confused:

This past year has been a very enjoyable one for me being on the Carnival CC board. I have noticed that many of you have sailed other cruiselines and have answered questions about them. Is that really allowed or do you have to go on the other cruiseline's board? I miss you guys and would love to stay on the Carnival board. I will have a lot of questions comparing Carnival to RCI. Don't want to overstep my bounds here. :confused:

I cruise RCCL A LOT.:o and Carnival, Celebrity, HAL, Princess.....LOVE THEM ALL

Okay, I get that. I will still be on the Carnival Boards for other things though. like the ports, cruising in Feb (never did that) and just simple questions that applies to any line like a passport. Was told to get the card and now I think I made a mistake. Oh well. :rolleyes:

Okay, I get that. I will still be on the Carnival Boards for other things though. like the ports, cruising in Feb (never did that) and just simple questions that applies to any line like a passport. Was told to get the card and now I think I made a mistake. Oh well. :rolleyes:

For info on the ports best to go to the port of call pages

Archived