How many people do you usually cruise with?

CruzerDeb

We have 166 guests in our group sailing Aug. 9th on the Triumph and we are excited about our cruise... Managing the group have been sort of a job making sure payments were paid but we made it through!!! As far as excursions, to each it's own... We do have events planned throughout our cruise like a 70's Party one night in the club and August Birthdays Party another night and a Private Cocktail Reception as well...

Our first two cruises and our upcoming one is all the same group of 10:

My hubby, daughter, son and myself, b-i-l, s-i-l, neice, nephew, f-i-l and m-i-l. We all sort of agree that we meet up for dinner and other than that there

really isn't an agenda. Sometimes we hang by the pool or go to the comedy

shows together - we have such great times together on our vacations!

Can't wait for the next one!

Our first 5 cruises were just the 2 of us--DH & I--but, on our last cruise, I told him I had to bring the kids to the next one. Beside missing them, all I could think about was how much they would enjoy everything we did.

So...DH agreed, we're surprising the kids, and since they're coming, we asked the family that we vacation with every year to join us. We will be 10 people, and I'm so excited!

After this, DH can have me all to himself again. :p

We travel with a group that some years are as little as 25 people and as many as 55 people. The DH and I like to take short getaways just us love birds.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2-36. Hubby and I took our first trip alone in 8 years last January, had a blast met a bunch of people. Going again next January up to 4 couples so far. Can have fun alone or with a group, just as long as I'm cruising :)

Archived