"Copenhagen for a day" advice, please

Hi,

We will be ending our August Baltic cruise in Copenhagen and we have a flight to London that night at 7:30. Can anyone help me figure out what would be the best use of our time, late morning and afternoon, in Copenhagen? Do you think we can leave our luggage with the ship (RSSC) until we leave for the airport? And what time should we plan on leaving for the airport for a 7:30 flight? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Ginny

Good question, we are in the same situation only we arrive on the morning of 7/4. I am thinking we may be able to work something out with the concierge at the hotel we are staying at pre-cruise. I am doubtful that the ship will store our luggage. I have also hear about a lounge near the port for cruise passengers but don't recall if they will story luggage as well. It did mention packages from shopping though. If you hear anything, please post and I'll do the same.

Hello,

Scroll down to read the thread "Wonderful Copenhagen" originated by swdke. He has some wonderful ideas and helped me plan my day in Copenhagen in the beginning of June.

Good luck.

Mycruise,

I found a link to the Main train station via the Copenhagen airport link. (I will find it and post it for you later.) The Main station does say it has storage lockers for luggage. I don't know if they still do that or not. I may email the main Copenhagen tourism board to find out more. If I find out anything, I will post it. If you stay precruise at a hotel, ask them when you check in if you can store your luggage there when you return. I am sure they will oblige.

epiala,

Thanks for the Wonderful Copenhagen info. I found the thread and bookmarked it. Lots of good info!

Thanks again.

Archived