Triumph - Dry Dock Question

Hi Folks,

I rememember reading in a few other posts that the Triumph was going into dry dock. Does anyone know the time frame and what repairs are being done? Also will the recent "tipping" speed up this process.(dry dock date)

We are sailing her April 2006 and just wondering if we will have a "brand new" ship to sail on?

Just wondering since we are really looking forward to our "maiden voyage"

Thanks

Hi Folks,

I rememember reading in a few other posts that the Triumph was going into dry dock. Does anyone know the time frame and what repairs are being done? Also will the recent "tipping" speed up this process.(dry dock date)

We are sailing her April 2006 and just wondering if we will have a "brand new" ship to sail on?

Just wondering since we are really looking forward to our "maiden voyage"

Thanks

From looking at the schedule I see a gap from Oct 23- Nov 12/05, I would assume that when she will be in dry dock. Normally carpets and linens are replaced and other things that cant be done while passengers are onboard.

Great timing!! We will be sailing her shortly after she comes out of dry dock on December 3rd!!! I will post a detailed review when we come back and I will take MANY pictures!!

I cannot wait...........:(

Archived