Port of Miami - Makeup artist suggestions

Contact Renada at rendezvous with beauty. She is doing my October wedding and has been fabulous to work with! Very reasonably priced as well. She is very involved and checks in with me very regularly. I can't say enough nice things about her!

Thank you soooo much ! I'll be sure to check her out. Looking forward to reading your reviews and seeing your pics of her work :-)

Thanks for this thread... I was wondering the same thing,, I know there is a MAC store on Collins (South Beach) and last time I was there they didnt have any openings. :( they are always so busy. BUT I know if u pulled one of the make up artist to the side and ask them if they would do it they would.. (U know if there are off that day anyways).. I LOVE MAC, i hope I can get them...

Ok Thanks yall :D

Thanks for this thread... I was wondering the same thing,, I know there is a MAC store on Collins (South Beach) and last time I was there they didnt have any openings. :( they are always so busy. BUT I know if u pulled one of the make up artist to the side and ask them if they would do it they would.. (U know if there are off that day anyways).. I LOVE MAC, i hope I can get them...

Ok Thanks yall :D

I hadn't thought about that Shatima!!! Thank you for the idea. I'll definitely add that to my list of things to explore. I am such a MAC girl :-)

Let me know if you need anything else...I've been planning for a while and everything in Miami (hotel, makeup and hair, dinner plans for the night before and limo for the night before etc) was a priority for us.

Whatever you're willing to share with me will be wholeheartedly appreciated. I live in the Virgin Islands and I'm starting my research early being that I may only be able to make one trip to get my dress, meet with makeup artist, meet with hairdresser, and other things in preparation for the big day. My email address is kiechellew @ yahoo.com. Thank you sooooo much!!! I really really really appreciate it :-)

I hadn't thought about that Shatima!!! Thank you for the idea. I'll definitely add that to my list of things to explore. I am such a MAC girl :-)

Ur welcome NO problem.. I hope it all works out... AND for me too, lolol

• 5 months later...
I am using Aimee Ortega of Chic Makeup bu Aimee. I had my trial with her last week and it was FANTASTIC! She did a great job and she is very reasonable! Let me know if you would like any other information!

Finally! Someone who doesn't charge too much! Thanks for the info. Still looking but now I'm more confident about being able to find reasonable options.

Archived