Dream Cabins 5534, 6536

REGANPETE

Hi

Can anyone please help with these cabins. W've booked connecting rooms in these two cabins because of the large balcony. They are now 4E room (deluxe family with oversized verandha). Are these truly the larger rooms (299 sq ft) or are they the same rooms as 5E (246 sq ft) but are calling them larger because of the larger balcony?

Also wondering if they are whitewall. If anyone has stayed in these, I would love some assistance! I cant find any info on these particulr rooms anywhere!

sorry- thats 5534 and 5536!

Hi

Can anyone please help with these cabins. W've booked connecting rooms in these two cabins because of the large balcony. They are now 4E room (deluxe family with oversized verandha). Are these truly the larger rooms (299 sq ft) or are they the same rooms as 5E (246 sq ft) but are calling them larger because of the larger balcony?

Also wondering if they are whitewall. If anyone has stayed in these, I would love some assistance! I cant find any info on these particulr rooms anywhere!

I haven't stayed in those particular rooms, but I know the Family Rooms ARE bigger than the standard verandah rooms. I don't know if they're any wider, but they're definitely longer. They also have the round showers with the EPIC overhead rain shower head. LOVED them.

Hi

These two room interior wise are no different from 5E rooms. The difference is all in the balcony. The balconies are VERY large and people above you can see directly into your balcony. They are clear not whitewall.

Hi

You can take a look at the Cruise Critic Cabin Reviews.

From Cruise Critic, go to reviews, then select the ship. Way over on the right and down is Disney Cream Cabin Reviews under the the deck plan. You just select your category for the reviews.

Here's a shortcut: http://www.cruisecritic.com/disney-dream-deck-plans/dp/?shipID=548&deck=5

Archived