I give up - I'm a hopeless Cheerleader !

TexasCruiser52

I was getting a little antsy about booking a fall cruise so I checked out the web sites of another cruise line.

What I found out is I am very happy with Carnival.

You guys on Cruise Critic have made me so SMART with all your reviews & valuable tips that I know exactly what I want to do before I ever get on a ship.

We finally had a balcony last time & you guys warned me.............u were right. I'm spoiled. Nothing beats a veggie & dip plate chased by dessert & coffee on ur balcony. Breakfast coffee on the balcony. Hanging over the side & having a conversation with a little boy under you on his first cruise & the wonder he expresses.

With every cruise I learn to "enjoy" w/out trying to do everything every minute. I was exhausted the first cruise from trying to do EVERYTHING EVERYDAY. Now I go on a cruise vacation. Some of you will understand what I am trying to say.

Just wanted to take a minute to thank everyone - your advice is always invaluable. You guys are the BEST ! :p

My next cruise will be on Carnival - it's like coming home. I am a hopeless Carnival cheerleader.

I was getting a little antsy about booking a fall cruise so I checked out the web sites of another cruise line.

What I found out is I am very happy with Carnival.

You guys on Cruise Critic have made me so SMART with all your reviews & valuable tips that I know exactly what I want to do before I ever get on a ship.

We finally had a balcony last time & you guys warned me.............u were right. I'm spoiled. Nothing beats a veggie & dip plate chased by dessert & coffee on ur balcony. Breakfast coffee on the balcony. Hanging over the side & having a conversation with a little boy under you on his first cruise & the wonder he expresses.

With every cruise I learn to "enjoy" w/out trying to do everything every minute. I was exhausted the first cruise from trying to do EVERYTHING EVERYDAY. Now I go on a cruise vacation. Some of you will understand what I am trying to say.

Just wanted to take a minute to thank everyone - your advice is always invaluable. You guys are the BEST ! :p

My next cruise will be on Carnival - it's like coming home. I am a hopeless Carnival cheerleader.

I second that notion! I too have learned a lot. And the balcony is by far one of my favorite things to do on a cruise. I only hope that I don't overexert myself in September because I plan on doing as much as possible and then some. My last cruise really sucked, not cause of the crew/staff or food. Sailing out of San Juan Carnival must have dropped fares to $100 a head because the ship was overran with the most rude and obnoxious people I have ever encountered on a cruise. That was to be my make up cruise because the one before that I took ill and spent the entire cruise in my cabin. I have soooo much to make up for. I may need a vacation after my vacation.

Archived