Freedom Pools and Hot Tubs

sweetcurves

Ok, if I'm reading correctly, there are 3 pools on Freedom.

1) Timeless pool on the Lido deck, mid-ship, free for all. Also has two hot tubs.

2) Endless pool also on Lido deck, aft, also has two hot tubs. Also has the retractable roof.

3) Stressless pool, on deck 10, with one hot tub. This one appears to be a lot smaller than the other two and is sort of nestled into a spot beside the bottom of the slide.

And, correct me if I'm wrong, but there are two hot tubs on the top deck of Serenity (deck 14).

So which of the 3 pools is adults only? Carnival's site does not specify (unless I'm blind or no longer reading at an advanced level).

I must know. I need as much quiet as possible. LOL

we go on the Freedom the week before you do. I have not been on this ship yet, but I have been on Glory which should be pretty much identical besides decor. There were no hot tubs in the Serenity area. The adult hot tubs and pool are Lido aft. I could be speaking out my butt, however that is what I know from being on one of her sister ships.

I've read a couple threads that say there is two hot tubs on deck 14 (top deck of Serenity), but I could very much be wrong.

I wonder how enforced the "adults only" pool area is, especially considering it's an indoor pool if the weather is bad.

Woohoo found a photo! There are two hot tubs on deck 14...woohoo Serenity, I am all up in that space!

Really? I don't see any hot tubs in the deck plan on 14. I could be wrong. God knows it wouldn't be the first time nor the last :p

I've read a couple threads that say there is two hot tubs on deck 14 (top deck of Serenity), but I could very much be wrong.

I wonder how enforced the "adults only" pool area is, especially considering it's an indoor pool if the weather is bad.

I haven't ever seen kid in the aft pool or hot tubs and we have been on many Carnival ships and travel with our kids. They'll sit back there and eat their pizza, but they are not allowed in that pool.

Those two weird snail looking diagrams on deck 14 (at the front) are hot tubs. There's a pic on here ... http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/Main/decks.php?ship=Carnival+Freedom Of course you'll find out if this is indeed true or not!

When I click, those look familiar. I have an aversion to hot tubs though (bacteria stew sitting in strangers' dead skin and likely bodily fluids). Maybe that's why I never really noticed? I'm also getting elderly and cannot remember jack though ;)

I'd much rather have a pool than a hot tub. So I'm hoping that aft pool remains relatively quiet and under 18 free.

And mmm people soup. LOL

Ewwww! Just thinking about it is making me itch LOL Enjoy your cruise. I'l try to remember to snap a photo on my phone and post it when we get on board. You can see me making faces at the thought if the late night fluids that were swapped there the prior week. Ok, I'm about to make myself sick now haha

Archived