Carnival Miracle Cruise

omgboost

Hello,

I'm going to go on Carnival Miracle in November and I have a total of 4 rooms booked. We each booked different times with different websites (Travelocity/Expedia). Is there a way we can get the same dining table?

Thanks.

Congrats on joining Cruise Critic. Tons of usueful info on here. One thing you should look at is the Carnival Roll Call for your cruise.

If you contact Carnival directly or check out their website you should be able to link the dinner reservations. You'll need the reservation numbers for the other cruisers.

Just a forewarning....even if you link them you won't be guarenteed a table together. We were at 3 different tables on a cruise in the past. Still trying to figure out those numbers. A 4 top, a 6 top and another 4 top and they had us seated as 3, 6 and 5 (yep, extra chair on the end). Good luck.

I agree with all of the above suggestions. Also, if you board and find you are at separate tables, you can go see the Matre d and that your table assignments be switched. Should you need his services, a nice tip should help. Just remember there is no guarantee you will get your wish.

Thanks, I'll check out the roll call forum and call Carnival when I get home. I wasn't sure if we had to do it with the travel website or Carnival. I'll post the outcome after. I'm looking forward to this cruise! First time on the Miracle and Bahamas.

Thanks, I'll check out the roll call forum and call Carnival when I get home. I wasn't sure if we had to do it with the travel website or Carnival. I'll post the outcome after. I'm looking forward to this cruise! First time on the Miracle and Bahamas.

Im actually not so sure you can call Carnival and have them do it.. since you booked with a TA.. you gave up control of the booking and usually Carnival will not talk to you.

Any of the TAs you booked with should be able to link the bookings. It is their responsibility now .. not Carnival's.

Perhaps the poster did not see that you said you booked with TAs.

Im actually not so sure you can call Carnival and have them do it.. since you booked with a TA.. you gave up control of the booking and usually Carnival will not talk to you.

Any of the TAs you booked with should be able to link the bookings. It is their responsibility now .. not Carnival's.

Perhaps the poster did not see that you said you booked with TAs.

Firefly is correct. If not happy with dining assignments see MD when you board the ship.

Yea, that's what I heard. If I had everyone book thru Travelocity, will they be able to combine the dining assignments? But I'm also worried we won't get the same rooms again. Also, when I booked my cruise, on the travelocity site it said for dining table: Medium seats 6, something to that effect. Does that mean we get a table that can seat 6? If it is, I'm fine with that. I'm just worried because my other guests don't speak english too well and I want to be able to translate the menu for them.

Anyway, I can always try to MD at the ship.

give everyone each others booking number and on each reservation have an agent linked all the various booking numbers onto your reservation.

you will all have to call your individual agent.

carnival will not speak to you

UNLESS you have anytime dining. then this is all a mute point

Guest LoveMyBoxer

Just off the Miracle today. Go see the Maitre D' as soon as you board with a $20 or such in your hand (doesn't hurt!). We did this and got a beautiful table by the window which we wanted. The Maitre D' was awesome at accomodating everyone's requests.

Just off the Miracle today. Go see the Maitre D' as soon as you board with a $20 or such in your hand (doesn't hurt!). We did this and got a beautiful table by the window which we wanted. The Maitre D' was awesome at accomodating everyone's requests.

You do not need to bribe the MD to do their job.

We are cruising in Sept with another couple. I asked my PVP to link us together for dining. I don't see anything on my document papers to this effect. Should it be there someplace or should I call her again. Thanks

it will not be on your documents. did you book using the same agent? if not have the other couple call their agent.

it will not hurt to call your agent to double check to see if they were linked.

but still check your sign and sail card to see if your assignment is the same. IF not head to the mairtre de who meets about 1pm

An easy way to solve this problem is for everyone to go anytime, make a reservation and arrive as a group. Whazz wrong with this?

when you have a large group like that the wait time will be long unless you go at 5:45 (which kind of defeats the purpose.

if wanting to sit together at dinner -- a large group is better off taking traditional seating

Yea, that's what I heard. If I had everyone book thru Travelocity, will they be able to combine the dining assignments? But I'm also worried we won't get the same rooms again. Also, when I booked my cruise, on the travelocity site it said for dining table: Medium seats 6, something to that effect. Does that mean we get a table that can seat 6? If it is, I'm fine with that. I'm just worried because my other guests don't speak english too well and I want to be able to translate the menu for them.

Anyway, I can always try to MD at the ship.

Why cancel? Just get eveyone's booking number and call.

Even if you all use the same agent there is no guarantee to be at the same table.

You will be seated in the same area though.

Archived