Transfers Seward Port to Anchorage Airport

mpduquaine

I am leaving soon and was wondering if someone could recommend a company that offers transfers from the Seward Port (Cruising Celebrity) to Anchorage Airport. I have a late flight 10:40 PM so would like a transfer with some sightseeing. I contacted one company but they didn't send me the info. I would like a few referrals. I want the last bit of Alaska to be a good/fun experience. Thank you in Advanced.

Michele :)

I would prefer not to take the Cruise lines transfers (they are $80)

I am leaving soon and was wondering if someone could recommend a company that offers transfers from the Seward Port (Cruising Celebrity) to Anchorage Airport. I have a late flight 10:40 PM so would like a transfer with some sightseeing. I contacted one company but they didn't send me the info. I would like a few referrals. I want the last bit of Alaska to be a good/fun experience. Thank you in Advanced.

Michele :)

I would prefer not to take the Cruise lines transfers (they are $80)

The train from Seward to Anchorage is very scenic and worthwhile in my mind to anyone who never tires from seeing beautiful scenery. You would need to take the cruiseline train though, as the regular train does not run until 6:00 p.m. My sisters did the cruiseline train which dropped them off at the airport. They had also signed up for luggage direct with the cruiseline. Once they dropped off their bags in the hallway the night before disembarking, they did not see them again until they were at their home airport. Like you, they had a late night flight. Once at the airport after the train ride, they took a cruiseline bus to downtown Anchorage and spent the afternoon and early evening in Anchorage before taking another cruiseline bus back to the airport. They were going to take a cab to the airport, but spotted a HAL bus and the driver said he could take them to the airport. Now, wasn't that nice!!! They just had to show their HAL ID. :)

• 2 weeks later...

We just returned on Saturday. We used Salmonberry Tours to go from Seward to Anchorage. We paid extra for the 4 of us to have van to ourselves which meant we could pretty much call the shots on what we wanted to see. It was then timed to get us to airport when we wanted. So many of the group trips arrive at airport at 1:00 which was a couple more hours than we wanted to sit. Our guide, Heather, was very personable and informative.

Archived