EAST MED - Equinox 24 09 12

Fredbarney69

Hiya folks,

Recently booked the above with the missus.

Have tried to register with the Captains club as about 12 years ago we went on the Infinity through the Panama Canal for a fortnight- unfortunatley it doesn't recognize us.:confused:

Is it worthwhile chasing them up prior to departure to get any extra benefits or would you suggest I just wait until I get onboard?

Cheers.

Call them up! There's nothing to lose by it. The Captain's Club has its own phone number so you deal with them directly. We had to call to get our status on RCI recognized on X and they had us settled in no time flat.

We've just come back from the Solstice. If you want a preview of what you're in for on an S-class ship, you can look at the review I wrote up. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time on your cruise like we did on ours! http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1676328

Great thanks Din.

I didn;t realise that any sort of credit built on RCCL counted on X so will have to get that added also.

Yes, if you have at least 30 points on RCI (Platinum level Crown and Anchor) you are accorded Select benefits on Captain's Club. They can't be combined, though. If I remain Platinum on RCI, I stay Select on X, unless of course I take more Celebrity cruises and move up to Elite that way (which is the route we're taking :D). Also, if you're an RCI shareholder, you get OBC on Celebrity cruises as well, but if you have an RCI Visa card, that's only good on RCI cruises. And don't forget that you can take two bottles of wine on board for consumption in your cabin, if you'd like (we like :D).

Hiya folks,

Recently booked the above with the missus.

Have tried to register with the Captains club as about 12 years ago we went on the Infinity through the Panama Canal for a fortnight- unfortunatley it doesn't recognize us.:confused:

Is it worthwhile chasing them up prior to departure to get any extra benefits or would you suggest I just wait until I get onboard?

Cheers.

Hi -there

Feel free to join our roll call for this cruise.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1389632

We're a pretty friendly bunch - Pretty sure no-one bites!!!;)

Cheers

Archived