Chef table or Steakhouse

wenny101

My husband and I are going on our first cruise on the Breeze, it's a late honeymoon for us. I am debating on making A reservation at the Steakhouse or Cheaf Table, Since I have never experienced either one... I'm wondering what is the better choice..Or maybe both??? :rolleyes:

My husband and I are going on our first cruise on the Breeze, it's a late honeymoon for us. I am debating on making A reservation at the Steakhouse or Cheaf Table, Since I have never experienced either one... I'm wondering what is the better choice..Or maybe both??? :rolleyes:

Do you guys drink? chefs table red/white wine is free

The steakhouse unless they changed it offers a free bottle when you book the first day

I think it depends on your food tastes.We did the first menu for the chefs table and it was awesome.The new one doesnt seem that great to me

I think we will try the steakhouse next cruise ,I think they will have better quality food

Here are my thoughts...if it were just me, I would absolutely book both if I had it in the budget, and if not, I'd love to try the Chef's Table once. I've eaten at the steakhouse a few times and love it, but if I had to choose I'd at least try the Chef's Table (and go back to the steakhouse next time.)

However, since I don't travel alone, I really can't book the Chef's Table. My husband is kind of picky, and I know he would not eat several things served at the Chef's Table, so it would not be worth the money. On the other hand, he loves everything about the steakhouse. So that would be a much better use of money if it is the two of us.

Next cruise I am going with a lot of family, so maybe one of them will go to the Chef's Table with me, while my DH goes to the MDR with other family members who don't want to eat at the Chef's Table.

Thank you for your post's.. We both drink ..I would say I'm a foodie more than my husband..but I think the chefs table would be a great experience, I think I might just do both..It's our honeymoon..why not?!!;):D

Archived