Bottles of spirits

Aldoscott

My parents are going on the reflection in October and have asked me a few questions regarding celebrity. They have always cruised with p&o.

Does anyone know if you can buy onboard or order bottles of spirits for your stateroom?

My parents are going on the reflection in October and have asked me a few questions regarding celebrity. They have always cruised with p&o.

Does anyone know if you can buy onboard or order bottles of spirits for your stateroom?

Yes - simply go to the Celebrity web site. Click on the Plan & Book drop down menu.

Then open up Beverage Packages.

You will have many choices to include Stateroom Bar Set Ups.

They also have different beverage packages for purchase, these allow you to enjoy your refreshments without having to pay each time.

You can buy these packages before or after they board.

We are new to Celebrity and was surprised and happy with the choices available.

Good luck,

g

The in-room set up can be ordered before the cruise, and re-ordered should they need another bottle during the cruise. It comes with a six-pack of soft drink and some salty snacks.

What they can't do is purchase from the duty-free shop on the ship and have it delivered to the ship to enjoy during the cruise. They will bring your purchases to you on the last night of the cruise but not before.

The in-room set up is not cheap, but when you figure what you would pay to purchase the same by-the-drink, it isn't bad.

Archived