Crown & Anchor - When To Expect Issue 2 2005 ?

I notice the Savings Certificates in C&A magazine Issue 1 2005 expired 3/31. My son's school district totally revamped the school schedules and vacation weeks for the next several years so my cruise plans need to change. Does anyone know when the next issue will come out?

The good news is he no longer has Easter week off next year, a very expensive week to cruise. He now has the week before off, much better cruise-cost wise. So, I'm now wondering if maybe there will be some C&A coupons for that week but the current C&A issue doesn't go out that far. I'm thinking of the Mariner, the price is good right now without coupons, but having a coupon would be that much nicer.

I received issue 2 over a month ago. I know because I used a coupon from there to book my next cruise. I did receive it over a week after my best friend who lives in the same town. I would call though if you haven't received it yet.

The coupons for the Mariner cover 2/12, 2/19, 3/12, 3/26, 4/2/06, 4/9/06, and 4/16/06.

They are right, issue 2 has been out for about a month. Issue 3 will be coming out before too much longer, as I was talking to the Loyalty Ambassador on Jewel a few weeks ago while onboard and he already had seen some of the items that are going to be in the next issue including an article about him. Also, he knew the dates for the next round of coupons which he showed us the dates for. There will be some for the Freedom in the next issue as well in case anyone is interested.

I received issue 2 over a month ago. I know because I used a coupon from there to book my next cruise. I did receive it over a week after my best friend who lives in the same town. I would call though if you haven't received it yet.

The coupons for the Mariner cover 2/12, 2/19, 3/12, 3/26, 4/2/06, 4/9/06, and 4/16/06.

Thx for the help. Just found that out from my parents - oh well - next issue I guess. I WANT THE SAME CABIN! LOL :D

• 3 months later...

Does anyone that is a Gold C & A member still have issue 2 of the C&A magazine. If you do, could you email me with the code number for the 11 day Brilliance Panama Canal cruise dated 4/17/06 . I'd appreciate it!

Thank you,

Stretch

Does anyone that is a Gold C & A member still have issue 2 of the C&A magazine. If you do, could you email me with the code number for the 11 day Brilliance Panama Canal cruise dated 4/17/06 . I'd appreciate it!

Thank you,

Stretch

Stretch it is HADJ for Interior cabins and HADI for Oceanview and above.

###

Guest cruzr44
I notice the Savings Certificates in C&A magazine Issue 1 2005 expired 3/31. My son's school district totally revamped the school schedules and vacation weeks for the next several years so my cruise plans need to change. Does anyone know when the next issue will come out?

The good news is he no longer has Easter week off next year, a very expensive week to cruise. He now has the week before off, much better cruise-cost wise. So, I'm now wondering if maybe there will be some C&A coupons for that week but the current C&A issue doesn't go out that far. I'm thinking of the Mariner, the price is good right now without coupons, but having a coupon would be that much nicer.

Issue 2 coupons have expired which did have the 4/9 Mariner. I don't know if anyone has had luck using expired coupons but the code for an inside is HADF or ocean view is HADE. Issue 3 is out and the coupons expire 9/30/05. I do not see any coupons for the week of April 8.

Archived