Sydney, NS. Sunday September 16

Norwegian Gem is in Sydney from 7am to 3pm.

I would like to rent a car from, say, Budget on 224 Welton Street for the day.

My concern is that it being a Sunday, at what time may I realistically expect to drive the car away?

I would appreciate the thoughts of anyone with similar plans or of anyone who has rented a car in Sydney on a Sunday. Thanks

We travel to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick ALOT!!!! :p as alot of my inlaws still live in the area, hubby was born and raised in the maritimes...but ive never actually 'cruised there' ;)

If you are renting a car on a sunday,and feel like going for a nice drive...I highly recommend travelling to Glace Bay...i think its about 15 minutes or so from Sydney to visit The Coal Miners Museum....what a fantastic hidden gem that was...our family loved it..and how eye opening! :eek: Our original plans got rained out when we were sightseeing a few years ago and we came across it as we were driving around griping about the crappy weather...but we thought oh well lets go try it...ho hum...:rolleyes: honestly it was one of our favourite family outings!

Anyway I apologize in advance if my geography skills are off, i did a quick check and it says its only a short distance in between so if you can make it during your stay within the time frame of your visit...going to the Coal Miners museam might be a great experience!

http://www.minersmuseum.com/visitor_information.htm

!

Archived