More the Merrier?

moondusterr

Can anyone explain to me how the "More the Merrier" cruise special works? I am doing a phantom booking to try and price a cruise. Its about 100 dollars cheaper than the other bookings. It does have a check saying I can choose my room, but than when I go further it sais "carnival will choose for you." It is letting me book for 2 people. Does this mean I will have to share my room with a strangers in order to get that price?

Hmmm... Unless I am missing something when carnival picks for you - it means you have picked the class or cabin you are interested in and Carnival will assign the cabin. I don't think they would put strangers in the same room with you... I can see that causing MAJOR issues. That's how peoples underpants go missng... among other things I am sure!

I don't think it's "that kind" of party!

I thought the more the merrier was for 3 or 4 people?

if you are looking at a cruise that sails soon-- then the only thing available is guarantee cabins

True.. OP its for 3 or more in a cabin.. hence the name.. more the merrier.. i.e. its for more than just 2.

I can say for sure they wouldnt fix you up with a 3rd pax. I assume you were joking and wasnt a serious question.

I had thought it was for 3 or more also. That's why I was confused. I just called and they say its a glitch in the system and that is why it is letting me go through the booking. I was not joking about the sharing room part. If they make you share your table with others it did not seem that far off. :confused:

I If they make you share your table with others it did not seem that far off. :confused:

LOL

they dont MAKE you share tables-- you can ask for a different table but many people like the sharing.

It was not long ago that solo cruisers could ask for a cabin mate but thats been gone for a bit now

Archived