Which Ships Have Single Cabins??

beckers

There is an article on CC that says Holland and NCL has some ships with single cabins along with the QE2 has 122 single cabins. Do you know which NCL and Holland ships has these? It seems they maybe the somewhat older ships.

You would think they would put some on every ship.

I agree with you. For a person to have to pay double to go on a cruise seems a bit steep to me.

Good luck, let me know if you find any RCCL or Celebrity cruises with single cabins on.

Thanks

:mad:

Yes, the single cabins are in the older ships you mentioned above. As far as I know, no new ships have any single cabins. I am booking through a singles TA and they match you with a roommate so you dont have too pay the supplement and if they dont find you a roommate they pay the supplement for you. Just another way to go. Hope you find a cruise that suits you!!

Laura

I was told directly by HAL that they do not have any single cabins. They have a match program and you can get a single cabin if you pay the suppliment. The old QE has singles cabins, but not the new ship.

Some of the old Carnival ships has single rooms, usually in the 1A category, but they seem to go fast.

Archived