Costa Entertainment

mtl kid

:) Author: m sebas

Date: 05-14-05 19:32

I have been on many Costa Cruises and I have to say that the best Cruise Director and best cruise entertainment was had on board the Costa Victoria Feb 2003. The CD was a funny blond named Nicolas and with him the best staff, Flavio, Manuella, Giovanna and Rafaelle and Martine. I have met up with Martine and Giovanna this year Feb 2005 on the Atlantica and it was pleasure meeting them. I cannot go on without stating that the wonderful Maitre D Salvatore from that famous Costa Victoria Feb 2005 cruise was also there. Any body out there remember any of the staff from the Victoria 2003 Eastern Carib......Any help would be very appriciated.

Mario

Author: m sebas

Date: 05-14-05 19:32

:) I have been on many Costa Cruises and I have to say that the best Cruise Director and best cruise entertainment was had on board the Costa Victoria Feb 2003. The CD was a funny blond named Nicolas and with him the best staff, Flavio, Manuella, Giovanna and Rafaelle and Martine. I have met up with Martine and Giovanna this year Feb 2005 on the Atlantica and it was pleasure meeting them. I cannot go on without stating that the wonderful Maitre D Salvatore from that famous Costa Victoria Feb 2005 cruise was also there. Any body out there remember any of the staff from the Victoria 2003 Eastern Carib......Any help would be very appriciated.:p

Mario

Archived