Am I the only one??????

Shatima

You are for sure not the only one! I love watching "Say Yes To The Dress: Atlanta" & "Say Yes To The Dress: Bridesmaids"! They are so funny but I love seeing the joy on all the brides faces when they have found their dresses and that's because I know I'm not the only who had "THAT" moment when they found their dress!

:)

i used to love platinum weddings. i wish they would bring that show back!

i will occasionally watch bridezillas when my fiance needs to be reminded that i am just a little stressed and that it could be a WHOLE lot worse! LOL

I never heard of that one b 4,, NOw I have to go and lok tht show up.. IM sure I can find something on it on Yourtube...

do you think bridezillas is staged? i just cant believe that grown women can behave like that!

Some of that has to be staged, because I don't understand why any man would want to marry a grown woman acting like that! I feel so bad for the husbands on that show and have no idea why they stick around. haha.

Bridezilla's is my guilty pleasure! That show is insane, but so entertaining to watch! haha :)

Mine too. I know it's sad, but it makes me say "at least I'm not that crazy". LOL.

My other guilty pleasure is this forum. I can't help reading all of the threads.

Some of that has to be staged, because I don't understand why any man would want to marry a grown woman acting like that! I feel so bad for the husbands on that show and have no idea why they stick around. haha.

I think some of the editors delete some of the "before" details so that all we see are these raving maniacal brides. LOL.

Then some, like that one in Minnesota this season, are just self centered and nutty!

do you think bridezillas is staged? i just cant believe that grown women can behave like that!

I actually know someone who appeared on Bridezillas. Sadly, it's mostly real. But two comments in defense of the 'zillas. First, imagine how stressed you would be with a film crew following you around in the frantic days before your wedding. They make everything take twice as long and the result is exactly what they want -- tense situations that turn explosive. Secondly, with creative editing you can make any situation look a whole lot worse than it really is. There is a lot that happens totally out of context. But it's still awfully fun to watch. :D

i found myself watching an episode last night. there was one girl who was a whiny brat - ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma! she was marrying a much older man with unnaturally red hair.

the other one, OMG. she wanted to KILL the producer. im not exactly sure why. her dress caught on the corner where she was staging with her bms, and then out of no where, obscenities like you wouldnt believe. then, after the wedding all she wanted was reuben, the producer, killed. it was unreal.

i do enjoy watching their where are the now episodes.

i found myself watching an episode last night. there was one girl who was a whiny brat - ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma! she was marrying a much older man with unnaturally red hair.

the other one, OMG. she wanted to KILL the producer. im not exactly sure why. her dress caught on the corner where she was staging with her bms, and then out of no where, obscenities like you wouldnt believe. then, after the wedding all she wanted was reuben, the producer, killed. it was unreal.

i do enjoy watching their where are the now episodes.

I saw that episode on Sunday! I still have no idea why that girl wanted the producer Ruben dead. She was so mad at him and it looked like he just accidentally stepped on her dress or something. Who knows? The girl marrying the much older guy who has red hair that she dyed was insane. She just starts screaming and crying for no reason and talks to herself constantly. I'd be scared to marry her! haha.

Yeah I for sure think that some of it is.. MORE ratings, U know how that goes ladies.. But yeah They are TOOOOO much, its Not cute. lol

i think my all time favorite zilla was the cake smashing one. damn. i cant remember her name. but her line is, "I WANT CHOCOLATE CAKE!" SMASH!!

let me see if i can try to find a clip on youtube. brb.

here it is!!!

About to watch this!!!!! Thank you :)

Anyone else PLEASE post ur best clips.... This willbe Good to watch each others clips, then come back and talk about them llol

I work 4 days a week and I spend my fifth weekday camped up in my bedroom and watch wedding shows and read wedding magazines. I let my DVR build up through the week and then clear it out on my secret day. I live with two men so it's a stealth operation! LOL

I work 4 days a week and I spend my fifth weekday camped up in my bedroom and watch wedding shows and read wedding magazines. I let my DVR build up through the week and then clear it out on my secret day. I live with two men so it's a stealth operation! LOL

I love that idea (well ur 5th day of work, lolol) thats U time, and u get ideas.....

Archived