Cave Tubing & Mayan Ruins anyone??

gonebeaching

We are looking to book at tour with VIVtours dot com in Belize on Sept 4, arriving via Carnival's Dream and was wondering if anyone has had an expierience with this tour group or tour. We'll be visiting Altun Ha Myan ruins and cave tubing for $110 per person. Any thoughts would be much appreicated.

Thanks for asking this question, I didn't know viv had this tour.

I was debating whether to go on the belizeexcursions dot biz equivalent tour. Now I have 2 tour operators to consider.

Viv looks to have better cave tubing equipment but at a higher cost.

I have read the belizeexcursions tours are outsourced, not sure if true or not.

I would also like to know if anyone had experience with either tour group on this specific tour.

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

With no CC reviews, we took the plunge to book via belizeexcursions dot biz not knowing who the actual tour operator would be.

Just received confirmation ticket and see that the tour is actually with cavetubing dot bz.

So if anyone is interested, the belizeexcersions dot biz "Belize Altun Ha Mayan Ruins, City Sightseeing and Cave Tubing Excursion" is the .bz tour.

I will be on that tour in a few weeks and will provide an update afterwards.

We are looking to book at tour with VIVtours dot com in Belize on Sept 4, arriving via Carnival's Dream and was wondering if anyone has had an expierience with this tour group or tour. We'll be visiting Altun Ha Myan ruins and cave tubing for $110 per person. Any thoughts would be much appreicated.

Hey...

My wife and I are sailing on the Dream as well. We'd like to join you on this tour, if we can. I posted on our roll call thread as well. Let me know if you booked it and if we can join you.

Archived