Massages in Cozumel?

iTinKso

I have been researching and would like to know if anyone has tried any of the following: Spa Del Sol, Cozumel Spa, or had a massage on the beach at Money Bar. We have an all day port stop and it is our designated massage day!

We did a massage with Sally from Barefoot in Cozumel. It was awesome! Highly recommended from us. My husband went first and fell asleep during my massage, he was so relaxed.

Thank you! I had also read up on Sally and it sounds very intriguing! I am glad you enjoyed your massage.

What were the packages and prices?

Cozumel Spa: $50 for 60 minute massage; $100 for 60 minute four-hand massage; $100 for 60 minute couples massage

Barefoot: $60 hour for Ashiatsu massage

Spa Del Sol: $60 for 60 minutes; $155 for a 90 minute couples massage

DD wants to try four hand and Cozumel Spa replied by email. DD is not open to being massaged by a therapist's foot. Oh, well...

• 2 months later...

We had confirmed reservations for two Tandem Massages at $200 total at Cozumel Spa - I replied to the confirmation email and they never asked for a deposit. On the day of our massages, the Spa was not open! Because of rainy weather, it cost me $16 in cab fare to get to and from a closed spa. I do not recommend them.

We did the massage at the Money Bar. I think we paid $50 and I got 30 minutes and my husband took the other 30 minutes. We get a massge once a month at home and found this location to be zen-like. Hearing the water crash just steps away just melted any stress away. I would recommend it. I also enjoyed the day at the Money bar. Good food, drinks, snorkeling, and ended with a massage. Pretty great day in paradise. Enjoy.

Archived