NCL? Will we be disappointed?

gordons4

Have taken 3 cruises--2 on HAL to Alaska, and last year on Celebrity through the Panama Canal. We would really like to go to Costa Maya. HAL does stop there but we prefer the itinerary on NCL. Have read not-so-complimentary reviews about NCL. Any input?

Thanks, Sheri

Have taken 3 cruises--2 on HAL to Alaska, and last year on Celebrity through the Panama Canal. We would really like to go to Costa Maya. HAL does stop there but we prefer the itinerary on NCL. Have read not-so-complimentary reviews about NCL. Any input?

Thanks, Sheri

Don't believe everything you read! If I would have done that, I never would have done my first NCL cruise. They are by far my favorite cruiseline. The service is wonderful! Not at all what I was expecting!

We have sailed Celebrity a lot. You may be disappointed by the quality of the food as compared to Celebrity. That said, we loved our NCL cruise and the freestyle cruising. We are returning to do an NCL cruise in January and going to Costa Maya. I keep an open mind and have fun no matter what.

We have sailed Celebrity a lot. You may be disappointed by the quality of the food as compared to Celebrity. That said, we loved our NCL cruise and the freestyle cruising. We are returning to do an NCL cruise in January and going to Costa Maya. I keep an open mind and have fun no matter what.

can anybody compare to celebrity's food:cool: we love celebrity but really we have never been on a bad cruise:) anywhere that I dont have to plan what to do or cook or clean is my heaven:D

Archived