Breakaway

nyyhoneybee

Thanks! I thought so I just didn't see any pricing info on them which is why I asked.

Where are you looking for pricing? I've looked up plenty of bookings on NCL.com for Breakaway studios and saw pricing. I just checked again and got an absurd price of $1599 for a studio (July 21st, 2013).

Where are you looking for pricing? I've looked up plenty of bookings on NCL.com for Breakaway studios and saw pricing. I just checked again and got an absurd price of $1599 for a studio (July 21st, 2013).

The other day on NCL.com I will have to look again. Thanks!

We are considering surprising my Grandmother with a cruise for her birthday and since it would just be me, DH and her I think I rather do a ship that has studio cabins which is why I asked. Just wish I liked the ports of call better....

She probably means with Epic, you can see the pricing for studios when u check under "view vacations." On Breakaway you actually have to check each and every cruise to see what the price is for studios.

I just use this shortcut that does show studio pricing

http://www.breakaway.ncl.com/booking?destination=BRNY

although some of the dates are off.

I dont know why, but you cant pull up the studios on any booking engine I have tried other than NCL's. Hope they address that soon.

NCL has restricted sales of their 59 studios to themselves. They claim that their profit margin is smaller and they reserve the right to sell these exclusively. Direct line Cruises out of Hauppatoag NY, A very strong NCL TA partner is the only TA or website that has been given the right to sell studios as far as I know. ;)

Yep...NCL has the studios not TA's see above post.

I booked one June 9, 2013 and am paying 1521.00. Still I'm happy:D...going on the Breakaway to bermuda. An inside was 1856.00 and no studio lounge.:eek:

NCL has restricted sales of their 59 studios to themselves. They claim that their profit margin is smaller and they reserve the right to sell these exclusively. Direct line Cruises out of Hauppatoag NY, A very strong NCL TA partner is the only TA or website that has been given the right to sell studios as far as I know. ;)

I booked a studio with an outside agencies, so there are no restrictions. The TA just had to call NCL. I have been able to get pricing from all the agencies, just couldnt do it online.

Im sailing on the 12 day SouthernCaribbean cruise in Jan.

Sorry, Yes I heard that if you call a TA and ask they can call NCL.

My post was too restrictive. But being able to secure and being able to advertise is the story with studios.:D

I am also sailing on the Southern caribbean In january on the 5th. 12 nights,....yahoo....

Archived