Valor - Ocean Suite vs Balcony for 4

Stede Bonnet

I'm planning a cruise vacation for 2 adults + 2 small children

What is the sleeping arrangement for 4 in the Ocean Suite stateroom?

Is there a double sofa-bed or a single sofa-bed plus a pull down bunk like the Balcony?

Do the balconies have fridges/chillers like the suites do?

Does the priority boarding for suites allow you to board and enter your suite earlier in the afternoon or is it simply a dedicated line?

VIP embarkation is just that.. embarkation.. not getting earlier to your cabin. Nice but I would not pay extra for it myself.

yes, that class of ships all have the coolers/mini fridges. I dont know if there is only one quad set up for the suites beds or not.. but they would be marked on the deckplans what beds the cabin has.

The OS on Valor are set up to only sleep 3. The couch is set up as a single bed. So, I'd go with the balcony room for 4 people. We've had both rooms, and the extra space is nice in the OS, but plenty of room in a balcony for 2 adults & 2 small children.

I had an OS on the Pride, and the setup for 4 was a queen, the sofa turned into a single, and a single bunk hidden in the ceiling. To the best of my knowledge, this is the same setup for 4 in a regular balcony, so other than more space, you are not getting a bigger or better bed.

Thank you. I wouldn't put either of my little ones in a bunk yet but I guess the mattress can come down on the floor.

I was hoping for a better bed, but also thought the tub would make for easier bath-times and the extra floor space would be good for pre-bedtime play and romping.

I'm now leaning more toward the balcony and using the $700 elsewhere

Archived