ES 6 days out

peanutgirl

To clarify

When can I submit a price protection request?

Carnival will accept price protection requests up to 2 business days prior to sailing.

They need time to process the request. I have submitted a couple right before the deadline and I was worried the OBC wouldnt show up.

Yep 2 days.

I wish it wasn't because you are suppose to get the cheapest price but you aren't. Most likely the person booking the day of is :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ~ sign the awesome Gailerina!

We didn't have that experience two years ago. We booked 20 hours before we left and it was $800 (3 of us) for a regular no-frills balcony on a seven day. On our b2b in June the best prices appeared 1-2 weeks before the cruise, but we didn't want to give up our cabin.

We didn't have that experience two years ago. We booked 20 hours before we left and it was $800 (3 of us) for a regular no-frills balcony on a seven day. On our b2b in June the best prices appeared 1-2 weeks before the cruise, but we didn't want to give up our cabin.

800 total or each? If total then 800 for 3 people is not bad. If each then wow!

I know some people have gotten some good deals the day of.

Do they send you an email to say they have received your form?

When you submit you should have gotten a message on your screen that said they received your form. I don't think you get an email response from CCL until they approve or deny your request.

I stand corrected, it was 700pp ($2100 total). There was a heinous snowstorm on the east coast (I think three in total that week) and we saw a window of opportunity to get the heck out of Baltimore before the other two came in.

Ooooo snowageden haha. I lived in the city then on a small side street. Took a few weeks but a bobcat finally came to dig us out. Though I tried a different way.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344786079.663057.jpg.882cdd2d98279d49385f9632d8ab01b1.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344786095.769964.jpg.e2fdeabce5fcf248b199b9eefa571c06.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344786105.285320.jpg.c8e3add3fe29b6b13c3ab6a8c3c481c1.jpg

This was storm 1 too

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344786129.020814.jpg.e1cb688e2e504c1c565e29103279238e.jpg

Storm 2

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344786148.103288.jpg.7ed52fc613da889e8e26c0817bc3921e.jpg

I have a lot of photos. My favorites is the line outside costcos waiting for it to open :)

Archived