Magic's (No) Sushi and More Bar

drosphot

All week( 8/5/12 sailing) the "Sushi and More" bar was a salad bar at lunch and never had sushi. Not that Carnival's sushi is anything special, but it sucks that they never had it and only said "no sushi" when asked. Anyone know what's up with that?

Overall a great cruise, we all enjoyed the Red Frog Pub quite a bit. Got to keep our original itinerary despite Ernesto. And I got the $1000 prize in the Vault on the last night, less than 20 attempts!

It's been almost a year since I was on the Magic, but I thought sushi was only served for a couple of hours late afternoon/early evening. I remember having it as a pre-dinner snack.

Ok, found it in an old Fun Times... The sushi bar was from 5pm - 8:15pm in the evening.

Just off the Magic, as well, and will post some highlights later. I, too, was disappointed. There was no sushi in the evening, we checked nearly every sea and port day, and nothing once the salad bar closed. They will need to remove the "sushi" sign if this is going to a common occurrence. At any rate, we had a blast!!

What did the Fun Times say about the Sushi bar? Did they list it as open?

Wondering if it was a supply issue or the guy who makes the sushi was sick? Usually they list the sushi bar hours in the Fun Times each day.

Archived