Need Inspiration Hints & Tips

Croftgirlz5

Leaving in 3 weeks on this ship to Cozumel and Cayman Island. Any tips on anything will be appreciated.

What do drinks cost on board? Both alcoholic and soft drinks...

Are they hair dryers on board?

What types of food is served? Is there food available 24/7?:)

I will be on the Inspiration in October, from what I have read you have to ask your room steward for a hair dryer (soon after you board). As for the food, there is 24 hour pizza and ice cream, and room service I think is mostly sandwichs, chips, breakfast food, and someone said if you ask nicely enough you might even get a shrimp cocktail. Hope this helps!

Food, 24/7 for sure. I am sure they can provide hair dryer, I took my own. There are soap and shampoo dispensers in the shower so you do not need to pack those, but again, I did to have the brand I prefer. Drinks, it depends on what you get, anywhere from the drink of the day or refills in the souvenier glass or the reg. size glasses. Cocktails are free during the Captain's party.

I think I sent you the Capers. Well I have the drink prices too! What do you want to drink? Remember you have to add the fifteen percent to these.

Coke 20 oz 2.50 Blue margarita $3.95 Frozen Margarita 4.95 or souvenir 15 oz glass for $6.95 Drink of the day $2.95- small

Coors light 3.25

Let me know what drinks and I will tell you the price

Archived