Discover Haiti Coastal Cruise????

I've searched everywhere on the CC message boards but found no references to the following ... since it's RCCL's private stop I'll try asking here. Almost all the posts under the Labadee topics are about cabanas and/or beach activities. :D

Has anyone been on (or spoke to someone who was) the RCCL excursion

QLB3 Discover Haiti Coastal Cruise. We're not big beach goers and this looked interesting. It's supposed to be a 1 1/2 hour catamaran trip along the coast of Haiti.

I've searched everywhere on the CC message boards but found no references to the following ... since it's RCCL's private stop I'll try asking here. Almost all the posts under the Labadee topics are about cabanas and/or beach activities. :D

Has anyone been on (or spoke to someone who was) the RCCL excursion

QLB3 Discover Haiti Coastal Cruise. We're not big beach goers and this looked interesting. It's supposed to be a 1 1/2 hour catamaran trip along the coast of Haiti.

I think this may be the same cruise that my mom and I did a couple years ago when we were on the Oasis. We at least did something very similar. We were on the upper level and it was a nice cruise. I got some very nice photos. It was pretty full; so there were quite a few people doing it. If you do go you will want to try and get one of the outside seats; for better views and photo ops.

I think this is the same excursion we went on last year during our Oasis cruise. We all thought it was enjoyable and would recommend it as an alternative to the zipline/beach activities. It was very scenic and the tour guide was local and told some interesting stories. I remember they sold some kind of punch, sodas, and water on board. And there was a small little part in the front of the boat that you could go stand out on during the excursion. I added a few photos from our trip....

rsz_haiti5.jpg

rsz_haiti1.jpg

rsz_haiti4.jpg

rsz_haiti3.jpg

rsz_haiti2.jpg

I think this may be the same cruise that my mom and I did a couple years ago when we were on the Oasis. We at least did something very similar. We were on the upper level and it was a nice cruise. I got some very nice photos. It was pretty full; so there were quite a few people doing it. If you do go you will want to try and get one of the outside seats; for better views and photo ops.

I think this is the same excursion we went on last year during our Oasis cruise. We all thought it was enjoyable and would recommend it as an alternative to the zipline/beach activities. It was very scenic and the tour guide was local and told some interesting stories. I remember they sold some kind of punch, sodas, and water on board. And there was a small little part in the front of the boat that you could go stand out on during the excursion. I added a few photos from our trip....

rsz_haiti5.jpg

rsz_haiti1.jpg

rsz_haiti4.jpg

rsz_haiti3.jpg

rsz_haiti2.jpg

ILoveH150 & Cruising Bunny

THANK YOU BOTH ... I can't wait now!! I'm on the FOS Sept 16th.

Archived