Cabo Vendor Question

hannahsmomtoo

The first time in Cabo, we made an acquaintance with one of the vendors and have used him since. We've been very happy with him. Prior to heading down we email him with what we want and he sets it up, meets us at the pier and ensures we are taken care of. His name is Eduardo Martinez at Blue Baja Los Cabos (bluebajaloscabos@hotmail.com). For parasailing, he set us up with a private boat (7 of us) and charged $25 each for our five children who wanted to parasail. My wife and I tagged along for free. If you want something set up prior to going down there and don't want to run the gauntlet of vendors, send him an email.

Russ

The first time in Cabo, we made an acquaintance with one of the vendors and have used him since. We've been very happy with him. Prior to heading down we email him with what we want and he sets it up, meets us at the pier and ensures we are taken care of. His name is Eduardo Martinez at Blue Baja Los Cabos (bluebajaloscabos@hotmail.com). For parasailing, he set us up with a private boat (7 of us) and charged $25 each for our five children who wanted to parasail. My wife and I tagged along for free. If you want something set up prior to going down there and don't want to run the gauntlet of vendors, send him an email.

Russ

Wow that is a great deal. I paid 65 for 2.

Russ

I think I might ! Do you pay a fee to him on top of the $25 each?

Archived