11 Day Southern on-board activities

BurtonRiderT6

I'm booked for an 11 day southern this fall and I was curious to know how many at sea activities there will be. I'm curious to know since I haven't been on anything longer than a 7 day and there was only 2 sea days on those cruises. I've got 5 sea days now on a smaller boat. Will they have any shows during the day or save those for at night?

I'm booked for an 11 day southern this fall and I was curious to know how many at sea activities there will be. I'm curious to know since I haven't been on anything longer than a 7 day and there was only 2 sea days on those cruises. I've got 5 sea days now on a smaller boat. Will they have any shows during the day or save those for at night?

The days will be filled with lots of activites. Generally, you will not see any production shows during the day.

Love the longer cruises. Don't worry, they'll keep you as busy as you want to be, with plenty of on board activities on sea days for those that want them. No production shows during the day, but plenty of things to do.

Personally, sea days are my favorite days to take it easy and relax - you're on the go a lot in the ports - but to each his or her own.

Archived