Buying wine near Bahia Mar

RainLily

We would like to buy a couple of bottles of wine and some sodas to take with us on the ship. Is there anywhere to buy these within walking distance of Bahia Mar?

I think I read here that there is a convenience store adjacent to the hotel. Do they sell wine there?

Thanks

Thank you for the info everyone.

I looked up the trolley route and it does look very convenient to take to the Harbor Shops. I really like the price for the trolley, especially compared to the water taxi. Does it really only run this route Friday - Monday? We are going to be there on a Tuesday & Wednesday.

Thanks

Thank you for the info everyone.

I looked up the trolley route and it does look very convenient to take to the Harbor Shops. I really like the price for the trolley, especially compared to the water taxi. Does it really only run this route Friday - Monday? We are going to be there on a Tuesday & Wednesday.

Thanks

I'm not sure about the trolley schedule, but the public bus 40 travels along the same route. Just get off at Embassy Suites for Harbor Shops.

Seems to me I remember the trolley running everyday during peak months on the beach route. But maybe I'm wrong. :confused: We took the city bus to the shops and the trolley back to the hotel. Either works well. Have a good time.

You can also take the trolley over to the harbor shops and hit Total wine if you want more choices. And you'll get to see the 17th St area that people write about here.

We are staying at the Holiday Inn Express - can we walk to Total Wine from there or is there a trolley stop close to the hotel that will take us there? Also, any recommendations for good restaurants/good food for dinner the night before the cruise?

We are staying at the Holiday Inn Express - can we walk to Total Wine from there or is there a trolley stop close to the hotel that will take us there? Also, any recommendations for good restaurants/good food for dinner the night before the cruise?

If you are staying at the HIE on SE 17th St, the answer is yes you can walk. If not, no you can't walk and there is no trolley stop.

Archived