still undecided

We have been looking at booking another cruise, but as my partner cannot get our usual slot of June/July of work and we don't want to wait till August next year, we are undecided as to what to do. His birthday is February so we could do caribbean, but then we don't know what my sons plans are yet or whether he will stay with Celebration or do a different ship, don't really want to do Celebration in February, so we might take an ordinary holiday, then maybe cruise later in the year :) Though we don't run our lives around what he is doing.. Still getting some lovely comments about him which is nice. Maybe wait till he is home in October as it would be nice to do a Caribbean cruise with him on the ship. :D

We have been looking at booking another cruise, but as my partner cannot get our usual slot of June/July of work and we don't want to wait till August next year, we are undecided as to what to do. His birthday is February so we could do caribbean, but then we don't know what my sons plans are yet or whether he will stay with Celebration or do a different ship, don't really want to do Celebration in February, so we might take an ordinary holiday, then maybe cruise later in the year :) Though we don't run our lives around what he is doing.. Still getting some lovely comments about him which is nice. Maybe wait till he is home in October as it would be nice to do a Caribbean cruise with him on the ship. :D

in oct the team for the dream will already be decided for the winter season, they will then changed around april, did your son only sign up for six months, i know quite a few go for a year

Yes he signed up for 6 months and i believe he will be in talks with his employer in September to decide what he wants to do next. I havent really discussed this with him so i don't know whether he will stay with Thomson, come home for a break or try another company. I know he has enjoyed it so far so i am sure he will make the right decision:D

Archived