Snorkeling in Nassau

JonathanGiggles

HELP WANTED... NEEDED :)

So we will be embarking on a Disney Cruise on September 2nd to Nassau and Castaway Cay (Disney's Private Island.) !!! Super excited

We love cruising and we love snorkeling. We have been on plenty of cruises but only one excursion and that was a tour through the Mayan Ruins of Costa Maya. Normally we find amazing places like Eden Rock in Grand Cayman or the West End Beach in Roatan without having to be guided.

On this trip we will be a party of 10. Excursions are kind of out of the question! I have been given the task of finding a place to snorkel while we are in Nassau. :confused: Another issue is that, being there are 10 of us, transportation that is not provided by our own feet is not going to work out well.

Does anybody know of great snorkeling that is within walking distance from the Prince George Wharf??? I know that there is always a secret gem of a place nearby! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE help me out here!:o

Archived